VALVES AND ACTUATORS
Valves and Actuators
Precision of proud to be recognized as your local authorized Green Tag Center (GTC) for GE Consolidated® safety and safety relief valve products. The GTC authorization gives you the best-in-class benefits of GTC exclusive programs such as factory trained GTC repair technicians, EVTPRO® auxiliary PRV in line testing, SRVSpeQ® valve sizing program, and the one of a kind industry leading ValvKeep® asset management database. Whether it’s providing you with a new Consolidated® or repairing your existing PRV, our factory certified Green Tag Center® technicians and inside support people are always available to exceed your expectations.
Pressure Relief Valves
- Two (2) Consolidated Green Tag Service Centers – Charleston, WV & Louisville, KY
- Factory Trained & Certified Technical
- New Consolidated® Pressure Relief Valves & OEM Parts
- $1 Million in Combined Inventories Available for shipment TODAY!!!
- ASME Section I Certified for New Boiler Safety Valves
- ASME Section VIII Certified for New Process Pressure Relief Valves
- NBBI VR Certified Repair; ALL Types and Manufacturers of Pressure Relief Valves
- Steam, Air, Nitrogen & Water Testing Capabilities
- Mobile Valve Repair Trailers
- On-Site Repair & Testing
- Dresser EVT® Electronic Valve Testing
- ValvKeep® Asset Management Software Repair & Testing From 1/4″ Through 12″ Air/Gas, Steam, Liquid Up to 10,000 psi
ValvKeep® II is a state-of-the-art, fully customizable valve management database system designed to assist our customers with the storage, management and maintenance of their safety, safety relief, control and block/line valve historical information. With a variety of reporting methods, this program can greatly assist our customers in maintaining their equipment with day-to-day and outage maintenance needs required to comply with OSHA regulations.
Isolation and Control Valves
Precision provides complete valve repair, calibration and testing of all types of Gate, Globe, Check, Control, Pressure Seal, Butterfly, Plug, Ball, Knife Gate, Wye Pattern, Stop-Check, Manual Blowdown, Tilting Disc, and Diaphragm Valves. Whether the valve is manually operated or has a sophisticated valve actuation system, our technicians will take total responsibility for the expert diagnosis and repair of the complete package.
- Full repair and testing up to 78″ of manual and control valves
- Hydrostatic testing capabilities up to 30,000 psi
- Portable high pressure packing extraction
- Certified packing installation for both Chesterton and Garlock
- Factory repair/modification authorizations (shop or technician) from Velan, Powell, Durco, Masoneilan, Fisher, Valtek, Anchor Darling
- Specialty cleaning services for oxygen, chlorine, hydrogen peroxide, hydrogen sulfide, ethylene oxide, or to customer specifications
- Gear box and actuator repair